[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: 1.1.0rc2 available for testing!

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: 1.1.0rc2 available for testing!
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 16:44:32 +0200
User-agent: Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/26.3 (gnu/linux)


Mathieu Othacehe <address@hidden> skribis:

>> This bug is not about rc2, is it?  WDYT Mathieu?
> No, I think its a Guile-Parted bug, I forget about, that causes
> installer failures when the partition size is > 1 TiB. It has presumably
> always been around.


> I did a Guile-Parted 0.0.3 release and updated the package definition on
> master. However, I don't have the hardware to test the fix. So maybe we
> shouldn't block the 1.1.0 for this and wait for more feedback.

Sounds good.

Also, if we switched to 0.0.3, we’d have to do another RC or two to make
sure it’s alright.  So if it’s a corner case, I’m all for keeping the
fix for the next release.


reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]