guix-devel

Re: gcc-toolchain is missing libstdc++.so

From: Kaelyn
Subject: Re: gcc-toolchain is missing libstdc++.so
Date: Fri, 05 May 2023 23:59:19 +0000

------- Original Message -------
On Friday, May 5th, 2023 at 8:59 PM, John Kehayias
<john.kehayias@protonmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Kaelyn,
>
> On Thu, May 04, 2023 at 11:45 PM, Kaelyn wrote:

Thanks! A small side note: I have glibc in there mainly so ldd is available for
debugging problems or getting new binaries working (I think the comment with it
is a remnant of an older version of the manifest from before "-F" was added to
"guix shell").

Cheers,
Kaelyn