help-3dldf

[help-3dldf] Re: CVS 3DLDF:scanprse.web:451: error: `yyparse' was not de

From: Laurence Finston
Subject: [help-3dldf] Re: CVS 3DLDF:scanprse.web:451: error: `yyparse' was not declared in this scope
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 18:50:17 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 4 Apr 2007, Hongyi Zhao wrote:

> This time, I meet more errors as follows:

These error messages aren't very illuminating to me, since they're in
Chinese.  It might be sufficient for you to reset your environment
variable `LANG' to `en_us' temporarily to have the error messages
output in English.  Otherwise, GCC might have an option for this.

However, they all seem to involve template functions;  some
defined by me, others by the Standard Template Library.  As far as
the ones defined by me are concerned, it's possible that the compiler
isn't finding the header files, which contain the definitions and
the declarations for instantiation for the non-class template
functions.  Are you using the right directory for the `prefix' argument
when you call `configure'?  You should be in
`/home/hongyi/Desktop/3DLDF-1.2.0.0/' when you do this and
this directory should be the prefix argument to `configure', i.e.,
`configure --prefix=/home/hongyi/Desktop/3DLDF-1.2.0.0/'.
I really think the compiler should be finding these headers, though.

If this doesn't fix the problem, then you should check
whether the template functions from the Standard Template Library
can be used in a trivial C++ program.  If not, then there's something
wrong on your system.

The following example will do.

Please send me the terminal output if you have any more problems.
I'd also appreciate it if you'd let me know if it does work.

Laurence

#include <stdlib.h>
#include <stdio.h>

#include <algorithm>
#include <vector>

using namespace std;

int
main (int argc, char* argv[])
{

  vector<float> v;

  v.push_back(2.2);
  v.push_back(1.1);
  v.push_back(0.0);
  v.push_back(4.4);
  v.push_back(3.3);

  int i = 0;

  printf("Before sort:\n");

  for (vector<float>::iterator iter = v.begin();
       iter != v.end();
       ++iter)
    {
      printf("v[%d] == %f\n", i, *iter);
    }

  sort(v.begin(), v.end());

  printf("After sort:\n");

  i = 0;

  for (vector<float>::iterator iter = v.begin();
       iter != v.end();
       ++iter)
    {
      printf("v[%d] == %f\n", i, *iter);