help-3dldf

[help-3dldf] Re: CVS 3DLDF:scanprse.web:451: error: `yyparse' was not de

From: lfinsto1
Subject: [help-3dldf] Re: CVS 3DLDF:scanprse.web:451: error: `yyparse' was not declared in this scope
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 14:35:41 +0200 (CEST)

> On Thu, Apr 05, 2007 at 06:42:25PM +0200, Laurence Finston wrote: [...]
>> Does the test program I sent you compile, link,
>> and run properly with this locale?
>
> What should I do with the test program you've sent to me in order to·
test whether it can be compiled, linked and run properly with my·
locale or not?  Give me some hints, will you?

Just put it into a file, say `ttest.c++'.  Then call `g++ ttest.c++' from
a shell.  This causes the program to be compiled and linked.  The
executable will be called `a.out'.  Calling `a.out' from the shell will
run the program.

Laurence