Re: movies

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: movies
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 22:22:14 +0100

... <dp@dppd.eu> writes:

>> Why isn't there a movie on RMS, GNU, and Emacs? I'd
>> watch it.
>
> Well there are some documentaries called Revolution
> OS and The Code:Linux. The first is newer and easier
> to buy retail, the other is older and I remember that
> it was made for swedish television so it might not be
> easy to track it.

Yes, I remember Revolution OS (check out my previous
post). The other one is unfamiliar to me, but it is on
TPB [1] with five seeders so I'll try to get it. It is also
on YT [2].

[1] http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/3955602/The_code_linux
[2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvlL0JpiqqQ

--
Emanuel Berg, programmer-for-rent. CV, projects, etc at uXu
underground experts united:  http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573