help-gnu-music

Importing Lilypond output

From: Mr. Matthew Darlison
Subject: Importing Lilypond output
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 01:30:44 -0000

Hi,

I have a problem: I've managed to use Lilypond from cold to produce
some little snippets opf music that I need to put in the order of service
for a wedding on Saturday (so it's a little urgent...!).

I have perfectly functional psotscript which I can distill to PDF with
Distiller, but it causes errors when I try to import the file into Corel Draw
8.0 on Windows NT...

I'd be incredibly grateful if anyone could suggest a way to get
reasonable quality files to import into Corel, where the rest of the
document is...!

Many many thanks in advance..!

Matthew Darlison