help-gnu-music

Importing Lilypond output

From: Mr. Matthew Darlison
Subject: Importing Lilypond output
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 13:33:17 -0000

Dear All,

Many thanks for the suggestions! Ghostscript + Ghostview worked, but
not as I expected, since the best way to get the music into Corel Draw
turned out to be standard Copy & Paste..! Corel then does funny things
with cropping for vector formats, but that's fixed now too!

Once again many thanks!

Matthew

PS I've just discovered I have to transcribe and transpose J.S. Bach's
"Sheep may safely graze"... which isn't in the archives... but if anyone
had a version lying around...?!