Re: substitute for Skype

From: Benjamin Slade
Subject: Re: substitute for Skype
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2022 05:55:10 -0600

Depending on the exact use case, there are some other possibilities that don't
run "natively" on Guix, but are still free software and could be installed from
Flatpak or Nix. E.g. the Signal client for desktop and Matrix Element.

Though, actually, I think the Nheko client for Matrix (available as a Guix
package) also has voice/video call support though I haven't tried it before.

--Ben