Re: Drawing several plots in one file

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: Drawing several plots in one file
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 07:31:28 -0500

On Feb 27, 2004, at 3:21 AM, Jan Trmal wrote:

Dne pá 27. února 2004 02:02 Henry F. Mollet napsal(a):
I get one graph in AquaTerm using below statements and saved as pdf and eps
(see attached). Is it the plot you want?
Henry

Yes, except the red dots. I have no problem when drawin on x11 terminal (I gues aqua is something similar, my Octave/Gnuplot doesn't seem to recognize aqua terminal). The problem is in exporting to postscript or metapost. When I draw this figure directly to mp terminal, I get three images in the metapost
file. I've solved this drawing first on some other terminal and set mp
terminal and redraw. But isn't any more eficient way?

epstk (http://www.epstk.de) makes nice plots.