import existing file - mark unrad

From: notbob
Subject: import existing file - mark unrad
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 11:02:01 -0600

Moving along swimmingly, but still got lots of questions:

1. Can I import a file into a follow-up posting (being edited)?  Seems
I saw a command to do so, but now can't locate it.  I love the saved
posts in nndraft:drafts.  Very handy when I lose a server connection,
which is often, lately.  Anyway, I have to come back and try again and
would like to cat a saved draft into new/follow-up post.  How?

2.  Is there a way to mark a file as plain ol' "unread"?  Not r or R
or ! or O or any other of a seemingly jillion ways to mark a file so
it will re-appear in summary.  Just plain ol' "unread", as if I'd
never seen/accessed it before.  This so I can just go down a thread
using n to get each unread post.  Preferably, mass mark multiple
articles at once.

nb