Re: How to save the attachment?)

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: How to save the attachment?)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 00:03:49 +0200

Kevin Brubeck Unhammer <unhammer@fsfe.org> writes:

> I rebind M-w in summary-mode to grab the Archived-at
> header if there's no active region, find it very
> handy for sharing links to gmane (and it's easy to
> make a further function to open blog posts in a
> browser)

I don't have that header, perhaps because I don't use
Gmane but Aioe.org - the only header I have with the
word "archive" is:

So that partially answers my question - where the list
is archived. It isn't a reference to a specific post,
but if it is fairly new I think it isn't that hard to
find it. The Gmane header seems to be better in that
sense, though.

--
underground experts united