Re: [Libcdio-devel] CD_MSF_FORMAT vs LBA on NetBSD

From: Edd Barrett
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] CD_MSF_FORMAT vs LBA on NetBSD
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 11:38:57 +0000

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 12:21:26PM +0100, Thomas Schmitt wrote:
> Sorry, i did not pay attention to this thread before it became SCSI-ish.

No worries! I'm super-happy that someone can help with this! As you can
tell, I'm no expert.

There's a couple of messages on OpenBSD (on my branch) too, but none
prevent cdparanoia from actually working. After we've solved Greg's
problems perhaps we can revisit those (if they are still present).

--
Best Regards
Edd Barrett

http://www.theunixzoo.co.uk