Re: [libmicrohttpd] Real Windows support?

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Real Windows support?
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 19:30:57 +0200

This does sound reasonable to me, and if that approach allows us to
get rid of plibc and make everyone happy, I'm fine with it.  However,
I won't do this myself as I don't do W32 development and thus could
not reasonably test this.  I would also ask that any patch provided
to do this should be run by LRN and/or Nils just to make sure we don't
have unexpected regressions.

Happy hacking!

Christian