Re: Question of Aiding and Abetting Proprietary (or non-free) Software i

From: Yasuaki Kudo
Subject: Re: Question of Aiding and Abetting Proprietary (or non-free) Software in GNU projects
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 19:38:24 +0900

Hi,

I just wanted to follow up that I meant to ask:

- Endorsing Free Software to be available on non-free systems, so as long as it
is understood that it is an invitation to the fully Free System, not just
partial - is this stance well shared among the members and participants of
FSF/GNU projects?  Or is it the case that Richard Stallman is rather uniquely
more generous than others?

Sorry I should have been clearer.

-Yasu