Re: volta questions

From: J.P. Mellor
Subject: Re: volta questions
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 17:24:20 -0500

    Paul> J.P. Mellor wrote:
    >> I have a few questions about voltas/alternatives.
    >>
    >> 1) Under some conditions the volta bracket is not printed
    >>    completely.
    >>
    Paul> Manually using ||: or :|| will solve some of this.

It does do the right thing with the bars (e.g. repeat bar at the start
of the next line), but doesn't fix the volta bracket (at least on
2.11.5 or the various versions I've tried over the last 6 months).

I haven't had a chance to look at the code yet, but the issue seems to
be specific to certain bars.  If you manually set :| or |. the volta
bracket is printed correctly.

jp