Re: repo.or.cz, was Re: Copyright, new branches etc

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: repo.or.cz, was Re: Copyright, new branches etc
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 17:50:33 -0300

2007/10/4, Johannes Schindelin <address@hidden>:

> > > You could, if you had shell access to the server.
> > >
> > > But I suggest something completely different: you already have a
> > > lilypond.git/ on repo.or.cz.  Alas, it is quite outdated.
> > >
> > > Maybe you want to ask Pasky to change it to a Mirror of nongnu.org?
> > >
> > > Then everything would get easy: everybody who feels like it just
> > > _forks_ the project.
> >
> > Sounds like an excellent idea. Could you ask pasky, perhaps?

> Seems pasky is overloaded with work, too.
>
> But here are news: even if repo.or.cz's lilypond.git is outdated, you can
> fork it!  And then sneakily update it with the current version!
>
> Han-Wen, if you add "dscho" as user to repo.or.cz's lilypond.git, I can
> update it in the mean time, until Pasky gets around to change this into a
> mirror repo.

I've added you as a project member. I've also pushed the latest master
to repo.or.cz.

Since Carl was looking into how to push his fret-diagram patches,
maybe he could be the first guinea pig for this scheme?  Could you
point Carl to instructions how to go about this?  It would be even
cooler if you could add this to website under the devel/participation
link.