Re: Make doc fails

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Make doc fails
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 03:33:57 +0100

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 03:19:00AM +0100, Graham Percival wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 05:14:00PM +0100, Phil Holmes wrote:
> > This afternoon I've done a fresh pull, make and make doc.  Make doc
> > failed with this:
>
> Indeed.  It needed to run
>   scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py
> I've just done that, and will push once the build successfully
> finishes.

Mike.

Your commit
  Adds a Flag grob to LilyPond.
  f0978ed121192fee9bdf2453a325d98693148acf
introduced a syntax change with no convert-ly rule.  It also broke
compiling on git master.  I am now fixing stuff manually.  This is
not how I was planning on spending my 3am Sunday morning.

Unfortunately we cannot ask James to do a complete documentation
compile to test each patch, but as soon as I can build a release
again, I will create an automatic compiling checker.