Re: Make doc fails

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: Make doc fails
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 12:17:34 +0200

Am Sunday, 28. August 2011, 11:29:28 schrieb address@hidden:
> As for the convert-ly rule, I was under the impression that these rules
> were pushed on a version-to-version basis, and all syntax changes were
> written as one rule before the rolling of the next version.

Nope. As soon as you make a syntax change, you are supposed to add the
corresponding rule to convertrules.py. The rules are grouped by version, but
that does not mean that you have to write all rules for one version in one go.

So, if yere is already a conv function for the latest version, simply update
that rule with the new replacements, otherwise you simply create a new conv
rule for the version.

Cheers,
Reinhold

 * http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/, DVR: 0005886