[Linphone-developers] Repositories / Deb or RPM

From: Stefan Malte Schumacher
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Repositories / Deb or RPM
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 15:04:24 +0100

Hello,

I would like to use Linphone 4 on my Workstation and the Workstation of my Linux-using colleagues. We are all using Debian 10. Unfortunately, even sid only contains Linphone 3 which is somewhat buggy and which does not include the new, improved interface. Is there a specific reason why you don't provide at least Debs and RPMs, which probably cover 3/4th of the Linux Desktop Installations and are much easier to install and less wasteful of RAM and disk space than AppImage?
Maybe someone on this list is building "unofficial" debs and could help me out?

Yours sincerely
Stefan Malte Schumacher