[Ltib] Re: Install Dillo Problem

From: Vic
Subject: [Ltib] Re: Install Dillo Problem
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 00:43:43 -0700

Hi Kevin,

Ok, Ack. I will wait for further instructions on how to get Dillo up and running. Just to make sure I'm on the right track, after adding the C++ libs, I get this:

address@hidden /]# dillo
paths: Cannot open file '//.dillo/dillorc'
paths: Using /usr/etc/dillo/dillorc
paths: Cannot open file '//.dillo/keysrc'
paths: Using /usr/etc/dillo/keysrc
dillo_dns_init: Here we go! (threaded)
Cookies: Created file: //.dillo/cookiesrc
Disabling cookies.
Can't open display ""
address@hidden /]#

Thanks,