[GMG-Devel] Looking for alternative to Coppermine

From: Tom Browder
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Looking for alternative to Coppermine
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 06:51:30 -0600

Can anyone point me to a MediaGoblin site that presents photos in
albums structured somewhat like Coppermine?

I am planning to incorporate such a service into my website at:

  https://usafa-1965.org

It will have some portion available publicly and some behind a
restricted area.  The main reason for not wanting to use Coppermine is
for admin ease and compatibility with the current web server with
multiple virtual hosts (use NO PHP, use NO MySq => Perl or Python,
PostgreSql or SQlite).

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

-Tom