[Mldonkey-users] [ Mldonkey-users]Mldonkey features

From: Fortin denis
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] [ Mldonkey-users]Mldonkey features
Date: 30 Aug 2002 13:34:54 +0200

Sorry for asking this a second time (before on the forum), but what is
Add special IP addresses with no upload limit and no upload slots for
good friends?
Are you sure it can't be used to abuse the network?
I respect your work (source code is too difficult for my poor knowledge
in OCaml!), but since Mldonkey seems to have difficulties with some
people, will you move the max_connected_server to the secret files?

Anyway i would like to thank you for this very GOOD client!