Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: [ Mldonkey-users]Mldonkey features

From: MLdonkey
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: [ Mldonkey-users]Mldonkey features
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 16:01:11 +0200 (CEST)

>  It's bad to download files at work ;-)

Professional files, of course :)

>  I don't know in term of bandwith. But i think it's true that it takes
>  slots that it shouldn't. There would be more users sharing more files if
>  mldonkey uses only one slot.

I don't know, there are still a lot of slots available on servers
currently. There would clearly be more users if the windows client
could connect faster (by trying multiple connections in parallel for
example), and if its GUI was better, compared with other p2p
interfaces (it's what I have read in a lot of general p2p forums).

- MLDonkey