[Mldonkey-users] Re: [ Mldonkey-users]Mldonkey features

From: Fortin denis
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: [ Mldonkey-users]Mldonkey features
Date: 30 Aug 2002 15:24:54 +0200

> I don't know, there are still a lot of slots available on servers
> currently. There would clearly be more users if the windows client
> could connect faster (by trying multiple connections in parallel for
> example), and if its GUI was better, compared with other p2p
> interfaces (it's what I have read in a lot of general p2p forums).

There will be more and more mldonkey clients.So it will become easier to
found at least one other mldonkey client to have his sources. So the
interconnection between groups of clients (servers) will be done between
clients without the help of servers. It will report the work on mldonkey
clients not on servers. It's a good thing (servers have better things to
do). But to have more and more mldonkey users, servers must have slots
available (they must not block mldonkey users!). Currently i'm satisfied
with only one server, the sources are good.