Re: [Monotone-devel] cygwin & *.exe

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] cygwin & *.exe
Date: 14 Jan 2004 16:52:38 -0700

>>>>> "Zbynek" == Zbynek Winkler <address@hidden> writes:

Zbynek> Hello. I've tried compiling monotone under cygwin. I got the
Zbynek> ./configure to finish. Problem is with the generated makefile. It
Zbynek> expects that the generated executables do not have the exe
Zbynek> extension. Where would be the right place to fix this? I am not very
Zbynek> familiar with autotools (actually I like boost bjam ;-)).

With the versions of auto* we're using, this should happen
automatically.  Can you re-run configure and see what it says about
executable extensions?  And also look at the definition of "EXEEXT" in
Makefile?  If configure guesses wrong, then that is the next place to
look.

It also might help if we could see the error message(s) you get.

Tom