[Nel] Link Error

From: Slistak Shady
Subject: [Nel] Link Error
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 08:42:10 -0000

I'm getting the following error compiling the client. My CVS tree is current up to sat. Using VC6. I'm terrible at figuring this stuff out. Any help? Thanks.

Linking...
MSVCRTD.lib(cinitexe.obj) : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "libcmt.lib" conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library freetype.lib(ftinit.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _psaux_module_class
Debug/snowballs.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.