Re: [Nel] Link error

From: Jason Dominiczak
Subject: Re: [Nel] Link error
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 11:29:39 -0500

I did that, and freetype compiled nicely, but now when i compile the client
I get some more error messages:

LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "LIBCMT" conflicts with use of other
libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
freetype.lib(psauxmod.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_T1_Decrypt
freetype.lib(psauxmod.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_T1_Decoder_Parse_Charstrings
freetype.lib(psauxmod.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_T1_Decoder_Done
freetype.lib(psauxmod.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_T1_Decoder_Init
freetype.lib(psauxmod.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_T1_Builder_Close_Contour
freetype.lib(psauxmod.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_T1_Builder_Start_Point
freetype.lib(psauxmod.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_T1_Builder_Add_Contour
freetype.lib(psauxmod.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_T1_Builder_Add_Point1

I really don't know c++ well so I can't figure out what is causing this

Thanks for your help,

Jay