[Nel] Link error

From: Jason Dominiczak
Subject: [Nel] Link error
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 19:17:10 -0500

While compiling the client workspace, I get an error at the end.  I'm a Java programmer just looking into Nel and am very impressed.  If someone could just shed some light on how to resolve this error:

LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "LIBCMT" conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
freetype.lib(ftinit.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _psaux_module_class
Release/snowballs.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

-Jay