Re: [Nel] Link error

From: Valignat Cedric
Subject: Re: [Nel] Link error
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 18:46:24 +0100

Jason Dominiczak wrote:
> I did that, and freetype compiled nicely, but now when i compile the client
> I get some more error messages:
>
> [...]
>
> I really don't know c++ well so I can't figure out what is causing this

This is caused because some FreeType modules that we are using are not
inlcuded in your FreeType compilation.

We, Nevrax, are using GNU make to compil Freetype, and that compilation
method include everything by default.

As you are using an IDE to compil it you have to put the base components
and, eventualy, some optional components.

In your specific case the psaux module need the t1types and psnames modules.

As NeL is a "work in progress" and that we migth add new features to
font_generator, my advice is to compile *all* the optionals modules,
all the C files listed at the end of the INSTALL file, in your FreeType
compilation and installation process ... :-)

Cedric.