Re: [Nmh-workers] Re: FCC behavior for BCC proposal

From: Valdis . Kletnieks
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Re: FCC behavior for BCC proposal
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 23:35:04 -0500

On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 14:42:16 +1100, Nathan Bailey said:
> We could make it an X-Header (X-MH-Bcc?).  Most other email agents don't
> show extra X headers, so it we achieve security through obscurity ;-)

The problem is that if we intend to do this, we need to do it *right*.  Which
means we need to worry about 'forw -mime', and we need to worry about what
mhbuild does when you include a message/rfc822 - and even what happens when
you invoke mhbuild to include a text/plain which happens to point at an MH
message file that has a bcc: in it....