pan-devel

[Pan-devel] some patches

From: Haran Shivanan
Subject: [Pan-devel] some patches
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 16:13:17 +0530 (IST)

I've attached patches to 3 source files. (text.c, text.h, prefs.c)
(I'm assuming I send patches to the list. Please let me know if this is
wrong)
They do the following:

Update the textview tags when you choose "apply" or "ok" in the
preferences dialog and the colors have been changed.This allows you to
instantly see the color changes.

Added syntax highlighting of signatures and a preferences option to
choose the color for the signature.
Not terribly important, I know...

Made pan recognize "\n--\n" as a signature delimitor.
I know this is not standards-compliant behaviour, but many news readers
dont seem to follow the standards and it becomes annoying having to delete
the sigs manually when creating a followup...

I hope this patches are OK.
Please let me know if there are any problems.

Haran
--
Spiral out...