pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] followup

From: Christophe Lambin
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] followup
Date: 12 Jan 2003 23:05:07 +0100

On Sat, 2003-01-11 at 09:55, Haran Shivanan wrote:
> Just wondering about the updated patches I posted.
> Have you had time to look at them?

I suspect Charles is focusing on the Windows build, so I'll get this in
CVS. One last comment before I commit:

This patch still leaks tags when changing colours:
text_set_text_buffer_tags() allocates these unconditionally, so
gtk_text_tag_table_install() should free them when existing_tag==1.
Looking at the documentation for GtkTextTag, I see no destructor for
this data type. How should one free these?

> Also, I saw some mention of a "gui-less pan" in the TODO section
> somewhere. Just wondering about the status of this.
> Being able to download articles on a crontab would certainly be usefull
> for many people. As anything been done on this?

ISTR Charles did some work on this a few months back. I think this is
scheduled for 0.14.0.

Regards,
Christophe