pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan basic behavior, dangerous thing(s) overlooked ?

From: meaty
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan basic behavior, dangerous thing(s) overlooked ?
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 10:46:36 -0500

Lenroc wrote:

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 13:41:23 -0500, meaty wrote:

How dangerous is it to select all subscribed groups, right click and select Delete Groups accidently instead of Delete Groups Articles and end up deleting all your subscribed groups without confirmation? This is a serious flaw that needs some attention.

Yes, I had a similar thought recently. When I leave certain newsgroups, I
always mark them read.

The other day I accidently "Delete[d] All Messages" instead... Oops! ;)

LOL well a while back, I deleted all my news groups. It was the fault of my mouse burping. Wouldn't have happened if Delete Group wasn't right underneath Delete Group's Articles.