pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] "No package 'gtk+-2.0' found" (Was: ANN: Pan 0.90 "Sero

From: DPA
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] "No package 'gtk+-2.0' found" (Was: ANN: Pan 0.90 "Sero Sed Serio")
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 10:48:00 -0400

You will need the GTKSpell devel package as well.
Jeff Vian wrote:
Thanks Charles, that was the problem.

Now one final question.  I cannot tell if GtkSpell is enabled or not and
I wanted to enable it. The configure output is:
Configuration:

        Source code location:   .
        Compiler:               g++
        With Gnome:             yes
        With GtkSpell:

I believe this means it is not enabled but I have tried the
--enable-gtkspell flag to ./configure and it made no difference here.

Am I reading it wrong? or just using the wrong options?

It has been a long time since I compiled pan so I have forgotten the way
I did it in the foggy past.

Thanks
Jeff