pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Windows Woes? (Was: ANN: Pan 0.95 "I feel clean now...."

From: Artur Jachacy
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Windows Woes? (Was: ANN: Pan 0.95 "I feel clean now....")
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 00:14:38 +0200

Charles Kerr wrote:
<address@hidden> (Chris's post in pan-devel)
crashes Pan for me. Windows says it has something to do with
libglib-2.0-0.dll.

Hm. I'm afraid I won't be near a Windows box with free time for a bit.
Could you run Pan inside of insight[1] and get a backtrace?

I get this much:

#0  0x01eb490d in ?? ()
#1  0x02b7e029 in ?? ()
#2 0x0064e145 in ZZN41_GLOBAL__N_body_pane.cc_EAA6163D_5074260325append_text_buffer_nolockEPKN3pan12TextMassagerEP14_GtkTextBufferPKciiE19__PRETTY_FUNCTION__ ()
#3  0x0000000b in ?? ()
#4  0x01eb5f2e in ?? ()
#5  0x00000000 in ?? ()

There are still problems with posts with undeclared
charset. Pan eats characters outside us-ascii.

Example group + message-ids are welcomed.

I encounter it mostly in Polish newsgroups.