paperclips-discuss

Re: [Paperclips-discuss] JSP support

From: Brad Cox
Subject: Re: [Paperclips-discuss] JSP support
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:19:27 -0400

At 3:16 AM +0100 7/18/01, Nic Ferrier wrote:
 >>> Brad Cox <address@hidden> 18-Jul-01 2:52:38 AM >>>

   For a near-zero overhead alternative to JSP see
   http://virtualschool.edu/jwaa. I developed it originally
   as an alternative to the core JSP concept, regardless
   how implemented. Its grown somewhat beyond that by
   now.

Cool!
Is it (L)GPLed?

Its free. Beyond that I've given it no thought. I'm not a fan of Stallman's ideas on digital property rights in general.

- construct and map filters (working on it right now)
- configure session environment
- handle init parameters for servlets
- stuff I've probably forgotten

The only one I ever use is init parameters and that not very often.

Because of the lacking functionality it's still a toy webapp server.
But do please give it a try!

What's the url again?
--
 For industrial age goods there were checks and credit cards.
For everything else there is mybank.dom at http://virtualschool.edu/mybank