pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Re: libgcrypt when cross-compiling with mingw32

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: [pdf-devel] Re: libgcrypt when cross-compiling with mingw32
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 11:37:38 +0100

address@hidden writes:

>    >    I can easily set up an autobuild for it and make it report to:
>    >
>    >    http://autobuild.josefsson.org/
>    >
>    >    Others can easily e-mail in their own build logs too.
>    >
>    > That would be great. Would it include the run of the tests under wine?
>
>    Yup, check the above URL now. :)
>
> Very nice! :)

I'm glad you like it. :)

>    If you or anyone wants to provide more builds, run the script below on
>    your own machine(s).  I'd recommend creating a new user for it, to
>    reduce potential security problems.  The script is also available from:
>
>    http://git.josefsson.org/?p=tools.git;a=blob;f=daily-build-simple;hb=HEAD
>
> I will setup the build in gnupdf.org to use the script.
>
> Regarding the tests, they seem to not being executed in your
> build.

I installed libcheck on the powerpc machine, and it passed the tests.

I didn't find libcheck in debian?  Should I use --enable-nocheck there?

> Note that in order to compile the test suite with mingw32, you need to
> specify the --enable-nocheck configure option.

Added now.  Many tests work, but it seems to crash later on:

http://autobuild.josefsson.org/gnupdf/#gnupdf-i586-pc-mingw32msvc

/Simon