pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Re: libgcrypt when cross-compiling with mingw32

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Re: libgcrypt when cross-compiling with mingw32
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 12:09:13 +0100

http://git.josefsson.org/?p=tools.git;a=blob;f=daily-build-simple;hb=HEAD

   > I will setup the build in gnupdf.org to use the script.
   >
   > Regarding the tests, they seem to not being executed in your
   > build.

   I installed libcheck on the powerpc machine, and it passed the tests.

   I didn't find libcheck in debian?  Should I use --enable-nocheck
   there?

No. The check library cannot work in mingw32 because it depends on
fork and other POSIX facilities not available in Windows. We wrote
nocheck as an API-compatible replacement for windows.

For Debian-like systems check should be installed by hand.

   > Note that in order to compile the test suite with mingw32, you need to
   > specify the --enable-nocheck configure option.

   Added now.  Many tests work, but it seems to crash later on:

   http://autobuild.josefsson.org/gnupdf/#gnupdf-i586-pc-mingw32msvc

Hm, we should take a look.