Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Multiple email accounts support

From: Tony (Angles) Puglisi
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Multiple email accounts support
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 22:46:04 +0000

Here's my email TODO (in order, one builds upon the other):

 * finish IMAP search code, add a search box to bottom of index page
 * finish the email filtering code
 * make support for multiple EMAIL accounts
 * implement searching for POP3 accounts (fake imap searching)
 * mimic all this capability in the socket classes
 * implement multiple email accounts
 * expand search capability to "meta" search, i.e. search in multiple folders,
on
different servers, whether POP or IMAP.
 * implement filters to be able to redirect mail throught these multiple
accounts
and/or folders.

Oh, while I'm doing this I'm coding 3 tier when possible and/or applicable.