Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Multiple email accounts support

From: Del
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Multiple email accounts support
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:13:01 +1100

Del wrote:

> Angles,
>
> Quick question:  How does the email module determine the current username,
> and how should squirrelmail do it?  I have a fix to the password encryption
> problem, but it seems that if the user doesn't set their e-mail address in
> preferences, $GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['user']['preferences']['email']['userid']
> is empty.  squirrelmail fails the login at this point because the username
> is empty, but email works.  Any ideas why?

Never mind, I found the problem.

The two changes to lines 36 and 41 in r1.12 of squirrelmail/config/config.php
are broken and need to be reversed.  If the user hasn't set an e-mail account
or IMAP server in their personal preferences, then the global preferences need
to be used instead.  These changes don't allow it.

--
Del