Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Usefull addons ?

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Usefull addons ?
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 11:24:50 -0600

Maybe I just don't get this email submision thing because I've never used
one, but it seems to me that email is way to free form and prone to error to
be of any reliable use at all for for a human giving input to a machine.
Emails get mangled all the time by virus filters, content filters, strickt
rfc mail proxies, Joe Morron pressing enter to many times, HTML emails, RTF
emails, charset of the day issues and so on.  Seem to me that it defeats the
purpose of normalised, validated data and makes the system less usable.  And
with a bookmark to the data entry page, I don't see how it makes it less
accessable.