Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Project Structure

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Project Structure
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 10:09:29 -0700

Chris Weiss wrote:

Again, I will not agree with this. I will not even bend in the least
about the permenant positions of the founding four.

can one of the founding four be voted out by the founding four?  i'm curious to
see
ceb's POV on this...

Yes, one of the founding for can be voted out by others in the fouding four. But I would say that it should require at least two of them to vote out another.

Dan