protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] commiting stuff

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] commiting stuff
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 18:46:10 +0200

On Thu, 29 May 2003 17:01:57 +0200
Martin Herren <address@hidden> wrote:

> Luciano, you want to do this yourself ? we could call these functions
> goto_begin() for example, or rewind_track()....

ok, i changed them to rewind_track(), removed the std:: in front of rewind(FILE
*) and commited it to CVS.
Still works fine for me (as it did before) that way, hopefully for Rheinhard
and all the others it will compile now.

Luciano, hope it's ok so.
Reinhard, could you try it again with newest CVS version. If it works, we could
close two Protux bug reports (2638 and 3707) on savannah.

I changed also all the calls to these functions in Protux (Audio, Peak and
Track classes). As it doesn't compile due to a missing class in CVS i can't be
sure that everything was changed on the Protux side, but it should ;-)

/Martin

--
Martin Herren

Protux - A Free Professional Audio Tool for GNU/Linux:
-> http://www.nongnu.org/protux/
Open your Windows - Free your Mind - Enjoy:
->http://gnuwin.epfl.ch