protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] commiting stuff

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] commiting stuff
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 23:35:08 +0200

On Thu, 29 May 2003 23:19:39 +0200
address@hidden (booker) wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2003 18:46 schrieb Martin Herren:
> > On Thu, 29 May 2003 17:01:57 +0200
> >
> > Martin Herren <address@hidden> wrote:
> > > Luciano, you want to do this yourself ? we could call these functions
> > > goto_begin() for example, or rewind_track()....
> >
> > ok, i changed them to rewind_track(), removed the std:: in front of
> > rewind(FILE *) and commited it to CVS. Still works fine for me (as it did
> > before) that way, hopefully for Rheinhard and all the others it will
> > compile now.
> >
> > Luciano, hope it's ok so.
> > Reinhard, could you try it again with newest CVS version. If it works, we
> > could close two Protux bug reports (2638 and 3707) on savannah.
>

> Yeah .... compilation of libmustux was successfully .....

cool... do you know how to close these two bug reports on savannah ? I don't
know how to do it and i think i don't have the rights to do it...
So could you do it ?

> ... but failed for protux:
> checking if a small qt application compiles and links fine... ok
> checking for mustux-config... /usr/local/bin/mustux-config
> checking for libmustux... /usr/local/lib
> checking for mustux headers... /usr/local/include
> checking for libmustux version >= 0.17.0... yes
> checking if a small mustux application compiles and links fine... failed
> configure: error: there is something wrong with your mustux installation
> address@hidden protux]$

it doesn't compile for me neither, but it's the compilation that fails, not the
configure script...

If libmustux compiled and installed successfully, i need the output of
config.log to tell what went wrong... i hope it's not a f***ing missing vtable
again... but can't see anything else right now... config.log will tell more.
And if it's again vtable stuff, it will be time to fix that problem too.

/Martin

--
Martin Herren

Protux - A Free Professional Audio Tool for GNU/Linux:
-> http://www.nongnu.org/protux/
Open your Windows - Free your Mind - Enjoy:
->http://gnuwin.epfl.ch