pspp-dev

Re: Failure to build on Fedora 9

From: Matej Cepl
Subject: Re: Failure to build on Fedora 9
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 18:25:15 +0200

Ben Pfaff napsal(a):
It's GSL that has broken code with semantics that differ between
the GCC and C99 interpretations of inline.  If you want to be
shrill about this problem, be shrill about it to the GSL
developers, because they are the ones with the power to fix it.

OK, I am truly sorry. I will bother GSL folks then.

By the way, I'm surprised that Red Hat (Fedora?) can't install
more than one version of GCC at a time.  On my Debian box here, I
have GCC 2.95, 3.4, 4.1, 4.2, and 4.3, and all it took was
"apt-get install".

Well, we cannot. Maybe in RHEL? I don't know. Will ask.

Thanks,

Matěj