Re: [RP] Exit X11 when executing "ratpoison -c colon"

From: Nikolai Weibull
Subject: Re: [RP] Exit X11 when executing "ratpoison -c colon"
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 11:35:12 +0200

On 8/22/06, Shawn Betts <address@hidden> wrote:
"Nikolai Weibull" <address@hidden> writes:

>> [1] As ratpoison itself uses ASCII encoding, no encoding without
>> ASCII as subset has any chance to work, though...
>
> Well, not even the ascii stuff is coming out right with my font.
> I.e., not even output from the echo command.

I thought using "fixed" worked.

Yes, but I don't want Fixed.  I want my version of Fixed.  Fixed is
damn ugly.  And the only difference between them that I can see that
would make one work and not the other is that -Misc-Fixed-* is
delivered with a bunch of ISO8859-* encodings, while mine,
-Bitwi.se-Fixed-* only comes in ISO10646-1.

 nikolai