Re: [Savannah-hackers] What's up?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] What's up?
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 22:56:50 -0400

    I must be confused -- can you please help me become non-confused?

    My understanding was that, until the new unattended uploads
    infrastructure is in place, the way to get a file into
    ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu-arch was to write to address@hidden with a
    location from which the file could be snarfed and a gpg-signed md5sum.

Indeed, this has nothing to do with savannah.

    I'm sorry but the distinctino between sysadmin and savannah is a bit
    lost on me.

Savannah is a machine, which is our CVS server.
The savannah-hackers mailing list reaches a group of volunteers
who manage savannah.

ftp.gnu.org is a different machine, not savannah, and not run by the
savannah-hackers people.  address@hidden maintains ftp.gnu.org.
Likewise for www.gnu.org.

So it sounds like all these issues are with sysadmin, not savannah.