Re: [Savannah-hackers] What's up?

From: Nic
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] What's up?
Date: 04 Sep 2003 08:23:15 +0100

> I have been occasionally suggesting "Would you like to help run Savannah"
> when someone says he would like to help.

I think that's the right thing to do... we'll be able to attract more
people if we change the way savannah works. The existing team (plus
those like me who have recently become more involved) are more than
capable of achieving that within a year.

I also think the changes being made by the sysadmins will be an
improvement: more automation of things like uploads can only be a good
thing.

--
Nic Ferrier
http://www.tapsellferrier.co.uk