[Savannah-hackers] Re: What's up?

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: What's up?
Date: 05 Sep 2003 13:19:14 +0200

Rudy Gevaert <address@hidden> said:

> I'll add the following to the discussion.
>
> I think 3/4 people are needed to do the moderation, everyone gets a go
> once a month then.
>
> We should look for somebody else to help us do moderation and then
> train him.  It takes at least one month to train him/her.  It took
> me that time to get the hang of it, but it takes at least 3 months
> (I think) to be confident enough.
>

> The most important point is that it him/her is willing to commit
> his/her time for a long period.

True.
Maybe Vincent Caron is interested?

> I can't say:  I'll do the moderation for a year, fix bugs and respond
> to support requests.  They won't make it :)
>
> So if anybody has some ideas, just let me know.

Making savannah a distributed tool as you told me some days ago may be
good starting point.
Maybe you should, if you interested in, implement the mail interface
to the trackers (that we are currently heavily working on) with gpg
authentication. It may be an interesting work and no so trivial,
because it requires to understand a technology of the future (gpg).

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org
  Not a native english speaker: