Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: new host, new ssh public key

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: new host, new ssh public key
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 17:12:13 -0400

On Sat, Sep 06, 2003 at 04:53:24PM -0400, Thien-Thi Nguyen wrote:
>    From: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
>    Date: 06 Sep 2003 19:51:00 +0200
>
>    I do not exactly understand your request. On which machine do you
>    want to use emacs ?
>
> sorry, i was not clear.  i currently have write privs to emacs from one
> machine (protocol 1) and am writing to request addition of the dsa key
> (protocol 2?) so that i may have write privs to emacs from another.
>
> in the end i would like to be able to use either machine for emacs work.

Please try to upload a dsa key.  You can do this via your account
administration on the website of Savannah.

We previously didn't ssupport it but if I recall correctly it does
work.

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms
Savannah hacker             http://savannah.gnu.org